Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital NHS Trust, is currently seeking experienced nurses for full-time permanent Paediatric Nursing Positions in a variety of specialties.
Paediatric Nursing Opportunities in Cardiac ICU | NICU Surgery | PICU | Nephrology | Endocrine | Metabolic and Gastroenterology
• NHS Band 5 & 6 salaries including Inner London allowance from £26,030 (EURO €36K approx.) - £33,816 (EURO €45K approx.)
• NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
• Outstanding opportunities for fully funded further study
• Subsidised central London accommodation
• Comprehensive induction programme
• During your first year of working at GOSH, Nurses will be supported to undertake a range of internal training and development through the personal development review (PDR) process.
• You must have a paediatric nursing qualification and have a minimum of six months experience in an acute paediatric setting, ICU candidates will have a minimum of 1 years’ ICU experience and ideally completed a course in the critical care area
• NMC Pin Number
• You must have a passion for children’s nursing and a willingness to learn and develop
• Must have excellent English and communication skills.
Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) which is based in Central London, is an international centre of excellence in child healthcare. GOSH is also at the forefront of paediatric training in the UK. They train more children’s nurses than any other hospital. Each year, there are over 240,000 patient visits to the hospital. In everything they do, they work hard to live up to their three core values: pioneering, world-class and collaborative
Cpl Healthcare Contact:
Liliana Oliveira, International Nursing Recruiter, CPL Healthcare